The RP treatment test results I posted on Friday have generated so much interest and so many questions that I want to try to address them all here.
- Where is Dr. Rosenfarb located? His clinic, Acupuncture Health Associates, is located in Westfield, New Jersey.
- How much does it cost? Current rates are $2,000 per week — some patients come for one week; some patients come for two weeks. This includes initial consultation, baseline eyesight testing, two daily treatments, testing on Fridays and an individual home treatment protocol designed by Dr. Rosenfarb based on the patient’s specific needs.
- How long do the results last? Dr. Rosenfarb told me it varies greatly among patients. On average, he says 3-6 months. He usually recommends that patients come three times the first year –- which is when most of the recovery takes place — then once or twice a year after that for maintenance.
- Can I tell a difference in vision in my everyday life? My visual acuity is definitely better, but I don’t see much difference in my peripheral vision (though it has definitely improved — six degrees, while better than 2 degrees — is still a small hole for my central vision.) I’m not looking at this treatment as a quick fix or “restore-all-my-eyesight” solution. What the first week of treatment told me is that this is an affective treatment for me. I’m convinced that it will restore some of my eyesight (because it already has) and help me maintain what I have left. And that, to me, is worth the investment.
If you have any additional questions or want more information, please contact Dr. Rosenfarb directly at Acupuncture Health Associates.
- Web: www.acupuncturehealth.net
- Office: 908-928-0060
- Email: email@example.com